IFish Fishing Forum banner

New Oregon State Record Archery Bull

15124 Views 108 Replies 38 Participants Last post by  Sneaker
Maybe this has been posted already?? But don't recall seeing this one - heck of a bull!!

WRO or kaseyfield you guys know anything about this one??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
1 - 4 of 109 Posts
I really could care less what unit it was taken in, just was a bit surprised this hasn't been mentioned before now. From reading it, heck of a big bull so good deal for the guy that tagged it (y)
That picture has been circulating since the day after it was killed lol.. private land is all I know

Kasey
Reactions: 1
I agree its just awesome to think we have that caliber of elk in our state. Private or public
Congratulations to the hunter lots has to go right to tag an animal like that.
T
Not salty at all. Awesome bull! Why don’t we just allow high fence to be entered as well? Does everyone who draws a tag for that unit have an opportunity for that bull? Is there an advantage to the hunter on private ground? Absolutely! It should not be allowed to go in the books. Period.
Actually yes.. that bull was seen several times on PUBLIC GROUND;) just to answer the question. Wish I had some place like that to hunt. Elk actually doing elk things.. I miss those days

Kasey
Reactions: 2
There will never ever be a state record animal that doesnt have "rumors" going on about it.....
Rumors are so fun though.. gives us all a laugh lol
View attachment 1000141
Here is a pic of the 400+ on one of my cams in early velvet the year he was killed. Been watching him for year. I do not have the other videos as my phone scope phone was destroyed. Sorry to burst your bubble but no troll here, I spend about 100 days a year in Emily. View attachment 1000142
We missed that bull during archery lol... he traveled alot fro. Where he was actually killed.. I'd like to compare notes .. I bet I seen him first;) hahaha

Kasey
Reactions: 1
1 - 4 of 109 Posts