IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to Ifish Community and especially Jennie. A few weeks back I stumbled onto Ifish and Jennie's column, which I enjoy a great deal, :smile: and look forward to checking in at least once a day if I can. I recently built a house on the hill above Rockaway Beach, i.e. Top of the Hill Angler, haved loved and enjoyed the Tillamook area all of my life and look forward to meeting, fishing and talking with other Ifish members! Good fishing to you all...

·
Registered
16,567 Posts
Welcome y`all. How`s about a good story! Fishft.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Please tell us a story. Heck, make it up and lie like we...uh, oh. I wasn't supposed to let that out. Just make us laugh and amuse us. You get bonus points for that. :tongue: Welcome to the BEST fishing site in the world. :cheers:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: A Story!
I guess I need to provide a story, first of all thx. for the great welcomes!
Last yr., end of August annual "Buoy 10 Fishing Expedition" with 12 of us who work together, 3 days, 5 boats. Not a bump for two full days fishing, last hr. of 3rd day before I needed to go in, wham! 5 runs from the boat, almost spooled me on the 3rd run, 25 min. later my fish of a lifetime, a 42 lb. 42 in, straight in from the deep blue, beautiful chinook. Hollers and hugs from fishing buddy, made a circle, herring back in, troll through same area, my rod again, 32 lb. chinook beauty. True story and an experience I'll carry forever from "The River" Thx...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome aboard its better to be a jerker than a lerker.........sincerely droughting in colorado steve..... <font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">remember even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile :tongue:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts