IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone and thank you for allowing me to join this great board. I am from Washington so please don't hold that against me. I own two boats, a 16' Lund with a 25hp outboard and electric trolling motor and also a 2509 Trophy with 225 Saltwater Optimax and 15hp BigFoot 4 stroke kicker. I fish rivers in the fall and salt water the rest of the time. I am also president of Puget Sound Anglers SnoKing Chapter..check out our website: http://groups.msn.com/psasnoking . I am pretty outspoken but do not intend to hide my indentity. I am opposed to Washington Trout and Oregon Trout for their tendancy to sue or threaten to sue but work hard to enhance and promote sports fishing here in Puget Sound and on the Columbia River. Hopefully I can add something to the conversation from time to time. Thanks again for the privelage of being invited as a member.

Steve Sande
President Puget Sound Anglers SnoKing
1-800-410-3883 ext #109

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Grandpa,

Welcome!!!

As much as I love to talk about boats, we are still going to need a good ol' fish story from you. :cheers:

Birdnest

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Hey Grandpa Steve, Welcome to Ifish!! :cheers:

Now were gonna pester you for a fishing story.

Give us a good one. We'll believe just about anything. :wink:

:smile:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome...I ust got back from a day on the salt near Everett..Three of us just brought back 18 nice Dugeness crab. We are going to cook them in a bit and have a nice dinner. Fishing stories are few and far between lately. Missed the halibut trip to LaPush this week due to weather concerns...cancelled the last attempt too on May 1st opener. Fished the big CR for springers but got skunked. More later but I must go help eat the crab...thanks again for the warm welcome...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome Grandpa :dance: So you fish the Puget alot probobly it is a great place I enjoy fishing up their so much when I go. What area do you fish the most up there?
Early to bed Early to rise fish all day make up lies
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
From one grandpa to another.

Welcome aboard!! :cheers:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Welcome - you obviously don't know what you have bitten off here.

Having two nice boats will get you good treatment (for a while).

By the way, I'm not sure that expounding about your accomplishments is a substitute for a good introductory story.

Again welcome.

"Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish."
Steven Wright (1955 - )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts