IFish.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been following along here for the last few months and figured I better throw my hat in the ring. Great site!

I live in WA up on San Juan Island. From the Northwest originally and its a nice place to live. Most of my fishing is saltwater for Salmon and bottomfish. I just did my first trips for Sturgeon this year and I am definately hooked on that fishery. I used to fish the Columbia a lot and still do frequently but I have been spending more and more of my vacation time going to Vancouver Island.

I fish around the islands to and fishing can be at times excellent here. I have a 20 foot Alumaweld which is my ride to the fishing grounds. Its small but I can launch and retrieve it myself. Im 32 years old and have been fishing for 30 of those 32 years. My great grandfather started taking me out and I was hooked for as far back as I remember. Anyways, this is a great site, I have already learned a bunch and always look forward to reading the posts.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome to Ifish....... and congrats on the nice gator in the picture...:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
12,172 Posts
WELCOME!:cheers:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome to IFish, Lots of great info and services found here. Looks like a pretty nice boat to me.. I like the name too.. Heres to good fishing..:cheers:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Hey, Welcome abord.

Play nice, treat others like you want to be treated and you will learn lots, make some new life long friends and have a great time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts