IFish Fishing Forum banner

New Member Tillamook Bay Hog 52.6 lbs

676 views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  DanS 
#1 ·
Hi, new member and I thought I would share this picture of a Hog I caught in the Sheep's Coral on Oct 24th, Ladies day in the Bay. Truly because my wife was with me and I saw a lot of other wifes catching fish that day. I caught it on a spinner Green/Lt Green and thanks to Marie's Shrimp Scent which I dipped the hook in. The spinner was mangled and I rebuilt it for my 9 year old son who caught a 30lb hen the next day.

See less See more
#3 ·
:shocked:

Pretty fish! But...you don't look like a lady! :smile:

That is one fine fish, though!

Was that on the same day I caught mine?

I forget... when that was!

J

#5 ·
Hogwater,
That is an awesome pic and an awesome pig you have there.
It isn't required but has grown into a tradition of sorts to make your first post a short (or long) story to introduce others to who you are.
So welcome aboard and lets here a story!! :cheers:

#8 ·
Here's a story, Name is John Fernandes and grew up in Northern Minnesota so passion for fishing came early. I moved to Oregon in the early 80's and immediately loved this great state since. Caught my first Salmon in the Hospital Hole in 1983. Been a fishing nut since and you may have seen my son and I in a black drift boat under the sellwood or on the deschutes or under the logging bridge on the Kilchis. Finally bought a blue thunderjet two years ago and opened up the boundaries. I am sure I've seen a lot of you on the water and maybe we can meet or have already. I enjoy reading the dialogs and thanks for the warm welcome.

HogWater

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.