IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Ifishers must post an introductory fish story before they can post, it's our tradition you know.

Give us a good fish story, and introduce yourself.

SKP

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Welcome!
You don't HAVE to post a story, it's just fun to!

Welcome to ifish, and don't feel like you have to do that. Just join in, and have a good time talking about feesh! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
325 Posts
my name is jesse. I'm 23 years old, I am a sheet metal fabricator from Boring OR. I have a baby girl that is 14 months named Olivia and a wife Hannah. my home waters are the CR, sandy and the clacamas. I have a 18 foot sled (with felt pen numbers) I love to fish out of. I use to fish alot for sturgeon but the past few years have leaned more tward salmon and steelhead. I love to learn and put good information to use. thank you all and good luck fishing!!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome aboard, Learn Fish, Live Fish, Love Fish, Lose Fish.
Fire :cheers:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Welcome! :cheers: Were eager to hear about how your fishing is comming along. BTW, what is "felt pen numbers" on a boat??? Dont you have vinyl numbers like everybody else????

Full Freezer

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome, nice to hear from other "Boring" fishermen :cool: great place to live and raise the kids!

Might have to upgrade those numbers to some mailbox stickers, you wouldnt want people to think there's a bunch of rednecks living here in Boring! -Steve

·
Registered
325 Posts
HELLO FELLOW IFISHERS I AM NEW AT POSTING ON IFISH. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS BOARD FOR A WHILE BUT NOW DECIDED TO BECOME A MEMBER. I HOPE I CAN LEARN SOME NEW TACTICS AND ASSOCIATE WITH SOME NEW PEOPLE. THANK YOU ALL AND GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Welcome and I hope you used a permanent marker. :grin:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I REMOVED THE PAINT OFF OF MY BOAT OVER THE WINTER AND WANTED TO GO FISHING SO ALL I HAD WAS A FELT PEN TO MAKE NUMBERS. THEY ARE ALL THE RIGHT WIDTH AND EVENLY SPACED. I HAVE BEEN CHEAKED BY THE WARDEN A FEW TIMES WITH NO TROUBLE. EVERY NOW AND THENI HAVE TO DARKEN THEM A BIT BUT THEY WORK!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome aboard,
This is great place to learn new tactics and find out whats hot and whats not.

Steelheadgreen out.... :dance:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts