IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been hanging out for a while so I thought I might test water. I live on the Rogue just above the town of Rogue River. fish lots ,( and the fishing is good right now !)
The Ifish community is with out a doubt the best fishing sight on the web. I am impressed with the great members, what a fun bunch. If you don't mind I will take time to brag about our daughter on the cover of the Sept issue of FLY FISHER mag. She has guided in Alaska and Russia and is obviously the apple of my eye. I am looking forward to hooking up with some of the Ifish folks up north this winter. It would be fun to meet ya all. Thanks for letting a southern oregon boy join up.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome aboard :cheers: :dance:

Good fishin : Arch

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Welcome aboard Sparse! Hey..it's almost flt fishing for summer steelhead time on the Rogue! Best time of year.

Finreaper and I fished in your neck of the river this weekend. We boated 8 out of 12, including four over twenty eight pounds (Only one over thirty)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.