IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as a new guy I've been told to tell a story.How about a short one. About me,I'm married, we have a little Brady Bunch action going on here, 4 kids, (3 girls 1 boy)3 of which are teenagers (talk about a challenge, harder than your first steelhead!!!) Typical life, work too much, fish too little. Like a lot of guys, started to fish with grandpa when I was too young to remember, 1964, as I got older it became a regular thing, Depot Bay every saturday, silvers and bottom fish galore, I even remember the 3 fish limits. I got interested in steelhead about 1980, grandpa said "They are crazy fish, they keep jumping in the trees and streamside brush, can't land them" Well that was my challenge, it took a little while but I caught my first hatchery male at "THE COMBAT ZONE" Three Rivers, Cedar Creek Hatchery hole on a yellow and orange dot Sneak spinner. That was hundreds of fish ago, and even today often it feels like my very first one all over. Thanks for having such an enjoyable website! Although I may not write often, I do read alot. Thanks again, Mike (Mikeymoto) :smile:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Welcome aboard. :cheers:

RF

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the warm welcome. I have picked up quite a few good tips in the short time that I've been a member. One thing I don't understand though is why do some guys argue with each other on a web site? I understand that a lot of guys have different opinions about things, but why not accept that is their opinion and you don't have to make it yours. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.