IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a new site for Hewescraft boat owners!

I realize that the group is only a day old, but i would appreciate ANYONE to drop by and leave some info.....Thanks.

Tom

If you write to the author of this post, he'll provide a link to the site. Sorry, non-sponsor contact information isn't permitted here.

[ 09-30-2003, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Pete ]

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I made the site open to all...without restrictions. The sign on name thing is unavoidable. Once you sign on, your good to go! I used an easy to remember name and it was easy. I cannot make the process any easier.
If someone knows an easier way..............let me know. I've already got a couple of newbies!!

Tom

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
HewesFisher , kinda off the subject, but..could you tell me what your top speed is with an 18ft and 115hp motor??

MrDorkfish

Louis
non-sponsor..blah blah blah

[ 10-02-2003, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Mrdorkfish ]

·
Registered
88 Posts
MrDorkFish,
I have an 18 Sportsman also with 115 and 9.9 Hondas. Top speed is 38 mph with two people and 34 gallons of fuel.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
BPAV8R, Thanks :smile: by myself...full 24, my gps said 31.5..i wasn't quite at 6000rpm ....it's not quite broke in yet... :hoboy: so i'm not pushing it.. Some have questioned if the 50 is enough for the 16ft...
i spit at them :grin: I love my new Hewescraft :cheers: Matter of fact...If Ifish was smart they would try and get sponsorship from them... :grin: They are selling like hotcakes :laugh:

Mrdorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mrdorkfish,
The more you use it, the more you will like it. The people at the factory are great to deal with if you have any questions. I fish Lake Roosevelt quite a bit, and it seems like every other boat there is a Hewes.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I tried to reply but couldnt seem to make it work. Ill try again. id. painter

·
Registered
16,803 Posts
I tried to post, but the whole sign-up-and-new-password thing is a hassle.

As the list-creator, can you disable the need to formally sign-up?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey HewesFisher(or anyone with the link),

Shoot me an email [email protected]

Also, you could post a link to your webpage from your profile without upsetting the modsquad.

Joe

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I would also like the link, please. id. painter

·
Registered
16,803 Posts
Same here, thanks.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Hewesfisher..thanks for the link..i'm in..... What's a NorthRiver?? :shrug: :laugh: All's i know is when my buddies are anchored next to me in thier 17ft vee's and 18ft intruders i have more freeboard..more beam...and just as if not more space !! And here's the big one :grin: i payed ALOT less :tongue:

:dance:

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello Gents,

I am absolutely Jazzed about the Hewescraft site! I love this site too.....

I hope the "homepage" link works at the bottom...thanks for the idea!

My goal is to get some specific Hewescraft boat issues, upgrades, good things bad things and FUN on the site.

I had a rare opportunity to test the speed of my boat both with and without the kicker (honda 8) attached. The speed was about 45 mph. The cool thing is that the speed was identical with the kicker on. For all those people that may not appreciate the 4 strokes power over their inhearent lack of "hole-shot" power, let me tell you. My speed doesn't even change much with 3 people over one person! These motors are like having a 4.10 rear end over a 3.54!!

See you on the site!!

ooops...I'll try again!!

Regards,
Tom

[ 10-01-2003, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: HewesFisher ]

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
179 open sea runner will be in soon! cant wait :laugh: :laugh:

Just let me look at a river and I'll be fine.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Tried to sign up but no go wouldn't take my e-mail address said it was already being used :shrug: kind of a hassel go ahead and shoot me the link and I'll try agian.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts