IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 0130 this morning the newest member of my family literaly burst on the scene. Vallerie Bernadette Armstrong joined us rather quickly. We got to the hospital a whole 30 mins before she was born (That's a whole other post).

8lbs 11oz and 21" long she's a keeper (well at least for a coho :wink: ) Both mom and baby are resting now and doing fine. I'd like to thank all of those that were thinking/praying for us yesterday while Sarah labored.

No pics yet, but hopefully soon.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Ramstrong,
What that tells us is, you weren't fishing enough
approximately 9 months ago! That would have been right during Fall Chinook and Silver season.Congrats on the successful spawning run!
I'm taking my oldest daughter (12 yrs old) walleye fishing for the weekend in the Potholes! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Congrats to you and your wife on your new little bundle of joy!!
Love her name!!

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Ryan, congratulations on your new daughter. Wishing you and your family health, happiness and fish. :smile:
Troy

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Ramstrong,
Huge Congrats! Sounds like the delivery was quick.
My wife and I are'nt far behind you. Is this your first?
Best of luck with that little bundle of joy!
GBS

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Man Ryan what a blessing to have a new little girl around the home. Right on! Congrats.
:cheers:

P.S. Think about it Ryan, you are on a role now. A nice keeper springer Saturday and now a beautiful daughter. These good things come in threes you know.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Congrats!!! Kids are great all around, but little girls have their daddy's wrapped around their finger in no time. Welcome to the club!!

·
Administrator
119,602 Posts
Warm congratulations and welcome from me, too!

:smile:

I want one, too!
Picture! Picture! Picture!
Jen

·
Registered
648 Posts
That is a big name for a little girl :wink:

Enjoy this time while you can.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

BlueWater.

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
Ryan! Awesome! I wondered why you weren't halibut fishing this season. Congrats to you and mom!

When can we get the rest of the story?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Congrats on the new addition Ryan!!!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Congratulations!! My baby (10 weeks) is growing way to fast...cherish every moment!!

Jeff

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
Just talked to Pilar (who's at the beach) and gave him the good news. He wanted me to pass along hearty congratulations!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts