IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
well Steve king at work again do you remember and im sure you do that the b 10 fishery you could only keep one king salmon tell me how they can keep the nets in that long now we have been robed again i talked to a netter on tuesday he caught so many fish above camas that it sunk his net(he did find it)as long as mr king is around this what you have to kook forward to thats going to be one big void in the river dont you think Bill

do you feel the LOVE to you mr king

·
Registered
993 Posts
Bill we all know that you are pro gillnets do you realy think Steve King has any thing to do with it come on Bill if it wasent for the Indians we would not have this kinda run

mr king

GET THE NETS OUT OF THE RIVER JUST THINK WHAT THE FISHING COULD BE LIKE

·
Registered
993 Posts
ok flatfish i have talked to you and i know where you stand on the nets you dont think they have a impact but you will agree with me that there not honest lets just say they dont claim all the fish they catch but we all know that would never happen right our quota is an average i have been springer fishing above the 205 bridge in oc maybe saw 10 fish caught and the paper said that day there was 203 fish caught so what is fair they dont tell how many wild fish the gill netters realy kill but it is just what they say it is because they would never lie right im not sayingthat the sport fishermen tell the truth either as for killertrailor or what ever your name is you are the tipical attorney you play both sides of the fence you jump on bills side and he is pro gillnetters he thinks they dont hurt anything the nets that in now 8" or not we all know whats going up the river now the gean pool of the "b" run steelhead but dont wory the 20 to 25 lbs will not get hert bioya

·
Registered
993 Posts
monoman in a perfect world people would not loose there tag when it was full or about full they would tag all there fish bla bla bla you tell me if you fish alot do you get checked at the ramp every time you come in do you see osp and odfw counting boats and taking pictures its to bad they dont have the right amount of people to do the job right but the world is not perfect we live in reality sorry

and by the way i have been to the meetings i have herd what they have to say good or bad right or wrong it happensthank god the indians put alot of fish in the rivers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.