IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worked at it all day but mannaged 9 keepers. All were good and full. Got some pretty nice rock crabs too. Released several monster female crabs.
Could not believe the amount of females. Weather was perfect and the tide were great. Was able to crab all day with out the rings moving around.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We were moving them all around. Did not matter where they seemed to be every where. We started as close to the ocean as we dared, out by the last house, and worked all the way back to the dock.

·
Registered
516 Posts
If you are getting a lot of females move your pots.

·
Banned
2,392 Posts
I was at Netarts the beginning of last week and the rest of the family stayed through the weekend. Same story with them, said there were tons of huge females with a few scattered keepers (all full). Just gotta work for them.

By the way, you don't happen to be the guy in the blue chevy s-10 with a small(12') center console boat (looks like a tug boat), right? If not, did you see that guy? Drunk as could be, yelling and swearing, 40 minutes to get off the ramp, etc., etc. I wonder how it went for him when the Tillamook Police showed up? Please watch out for this guy if you see him.

Anyway, nice work on the 9 keepers. Maybe I'll see you down there some time, we have a house about a block or so from the Bayside Marina and are down there a lot. (16' Smokercraft Alaskan, I'm usually in a black Sigma Alpha Epsilon sweatshirt)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steelhead22, I'll look for you. 12' Valco with
IFISH sticker on the back. Did not see the guy you refered too. I must have missed a great show.
I like to get down as often as I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts