IFish.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows the nestucca lookin for tomorrow? I have a friend that is thinkin about goin over and given it a shot. Just wondering if any fellow ifishers have been over there and seen what the river looks like..thanks..tight lines :cheers:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Is he from there?(Nestucca), your friend? Fish are being caught and released on the N. Santiam. Talked with some that are catching but must let go. Way to many fins that haven't been touched with clippers. 3 to 12 fish a day. :cheers: I was at the river today and seems to be fish-ready. :grin: Later, and Happy fishn'

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he isnt from around the nestucca. i saw the santiam at stayton bridge and it was pretty high...He is lookin at drifting from hebo down and wants to know if the river is worth goin right now..tight lines~ :cheers:

·
Registered
461 Posts
SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH ME THAT N FORK OF THE SANTIAM! I have worked it over pretty well over the last two years and have zilch to show for it. I do manage the occasional fish elsewhere, so I must just be doing something wrong.

I have done both bank and sled fishing with the same results...nada!

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
WAAAYYYYY too much water. color is ok, but 7 feet from Hebo down is mighty tough fishing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts