IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the Trask early this morning, had two good bobber bites and missed them both. We headed for the Nestucca and caught two right off the bat, one buck and one hen. Neither was in good shape so we released them. Then we went down to the little river and went 4 for 6, all on bobber and bait. Not bad for such cold day. :dance:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sounds like a great day. Good job. I'm hoping it rains a little next week so I can go give the Wilson another try in the old drift boat. See ya around.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
William,

We've seen countless posts from you over the last year about all these fish you catch. Yet we have yet to see proof of your prowess by way of a photo. Many of us remember the 15+ steelhead outings you bragged about on the Clack. Numerous Springers, more Fall nooks than the carrot boys. And not a single pic! What gives? Let's see some pics! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Skrimmy, how daring...................

Maybe he forgot the camera, like we did the day we caught 47 nooks and 16 steelhead. We turned loose 89 shakers and took home three keepers between 56 and 60 inches that day too. I can't remember how many Northern Pike Minnow we turned in, but we made enough to pay for the trip and buy beer for two nights in a row. Dang, I wish we had a camera that day...... :rolleyes:

TCM representin!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Zaq, you guys never miss a photo opportunity! :grin:
Credit where due is to the carrot boys, they back up their prowess with pics!

BTW Zaq, how did you do today?

Jetsledder, Zaq was just giving me a dose of my own meds, we do that to each other occasionally!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Would you beleve me if I told you that Bank Maggot and I and one other bobber virgin went 7 for 9 and had half a dozen other "bobber events" that didnt hookup and were done by 1:00 PM with a limit of fat hens and forgot to take pictures of our 150 lbs of Trask River chrome? :grin: (well there was a little bronze as well) How bout the following for proof?

:whazzup:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: --------------

UG

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Worldlyme, let me spell it for you:

J O K E...............

now I challenge you, since you wrote it, to find a post where I am bashing someones report.

Skrimmy, I am glad YOU got the joke. I will email you about today.
Thanks again William for the report, I appreciate them.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Brad,

We all know you too well as a fish killing machine! Yeah, I think we'd all believe you! Way to go and glad you're recovering from the back surgery. Nice Eggs too.

I still stand behind what I said on Williams post. Go back and look at the archives. I'm not the first one to call him on it. To read his posts, he outfishes the carrot boys, Ugly Green, and everyone else. But no pics, not even one. :rolleyes: I just find it rather curious.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Ummmm I think that is Kilometers Per Hour right

Oh crud am I bashing now :tongue:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
This topic has come up way before now about Williams awesome prowness without any pics to prove his magic. I've been on the N. Santiam the same day as him while I saw 1 caught he was upriver 1/4th mile pouneing on dozens. Maybe he was but the proof is in the pics. Zaq on the other hand has well proven his fish killin' ability. Nuff said.

[ 11-01-2003, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: SteelieSteve ]

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Thats a haul UG, I need another one of those days. Are we set up to go north next weekend?

Worldlyme, that post above was a joke for Skrimmy and anyone else with a sense of humor.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not everyone has a digital camera or scanner. I really don't care if you believe me or not. I'm just trying to be a good joe and pass on a good fishing report.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts