IFish.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been fishing the tucca recently in tidewater? Is it any good down by the guardrail this year? I dont fish the boat ramp, long story. How about under the bridge at PC? Thanks in advance. I am thinking about heading out in the morning and just trying to get pointed in the right direction.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Has anyone been fishing the tucca recently in tidewater? Is it any good down by the guardrail this year? I dont fish the boat ramp, long story. How about under the bridge at PC? Thanks in advance. I am thinking about heading out in the morning and just trying to get pointed in the right direction.
You can find a good report here from yesterday, that covers the guardrail hole, courtesy of Nestucca Valley Sporting Goods.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I was there today. Braved the weather and all I can say is if it was any slower one would be in reverse..........

Sorry...............:shrug:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
No fish caught at the boat ramp in 8 days. It's dead. I'm hoping the rain does something soon.

SKP

·
Registered
173 Posts
i was at the mouth of three rivers and the fish are there i seen close to 50 or so go up river at the cloverdale boat ramp in a few hrs of fishing.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I was there this afternoon ...right about during the torrential downpour. OMG, it was like an Oregon Winter Storm today.. Blowing winds, rain coming down sideways,...

and no fish around the 3 rivers area.. at least that we came in contact with. we were bobber fishing.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I was there this afternoon ...right about during the torrential downpour. OMG, it was like an Oregon Winter Storm today.. Blowing winds, rain coming down sideways,...

and no fish around the 3 rivers area.. at least that we came in contact with. we were bobber fishing.

See, the bobber thing is what your problem is. You need an 8 foot leader and a green bead.......

Sorry, wrong thread.:pp

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
See, the bobber thing is what your problem is. You need an 8 foot leader and a green bead.......

Sorry, wrong thread.:pp

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I thought it was an orange bead on the Nestucca?! :smirk:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts