IFish.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone out there in Ifish land know of any collector in Mustang memorabilia ?????

The reason I am asking is for 42 years we have had a Mustang on or over the fireplace mantel, No it's not the car, it is a white mustang that was used when the car came out in 65.

There was a black one, but the tail go busted off, and was put in the garbage can, well I have the white one, it's 59" long.

If you look at a mustang grill, and you see the small chrome one in the center, well I have the big 59" that was used for promotion when they day view the car.

Any leads would help, as I have talked to Ford, and they knew that 2 were made, but have no answers for me.

So I had the President of the mustang club stop by, here in Bend, and a international gentleman, they said we have never seen the one I have, they did ask if I would sell it, I said, Yea for the right price, but what's the right price.

Any help from you guys & gals here on ifish?????

Thanks "Norski"

P/M here, or e-mail [email protected]

Thanks

Leif.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Norski, pictures might help.
I have several historical books...but need to better understand what you're looking at.
Also, my girlfriend belongs to Mustangs Unlimited, Mustangs NW and Saleen Owner and Enthusiast (SOEC) car clubs...she has many friends and resources that might be able to help.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 more time

ANY HELP??????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts