IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got ya covered bad boy - but only 20? thats hardly worth the time. Call me.... you know the number. I got em frozen or fresh. Your choice.

UG

[ 06-10-2003, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Uglygreen ]

·
Registered
14,812 Posts
Man, Brad beat me to it.

I was all ready with "but honey, I don't really want to go shad fishing, but it's for the bearded one, he needs my help"

Now I guess I'll just have to admit that it's all for my own silly entertainment.

How about some extra?

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
I spent to much time trying to figure out if I would rather have some of your grey belly springer or that stuff you call egg cure and got beat to the offer :wink:

I guess I decided eating shad was better than what you had to offer Steve :tongue:

When ever you want a rematch to put your eggs up against mine again , let me know :shocked: :shocked: :wink: People actually paid you, for that cure?? :tongue: I guess that saying about a fool and his money is true :tongue:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bruce, I am going to go "shad collecting for the needy" tomrrow afternoon if you (or anyone else) wants to ride along. :grin:

UG

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
Very busy at work and shad have to come behind springers and sturgeon, so don't know if I will have time to get out, but I need some for fall/winter crab bait. I need about 20 is all, but have some requirements. If you are interestred in a trade, spring chinook, good eggs, etc, please make a post identifying yourself so others will know you are responding and then e-mail me directly @ [email protected] Please only a couple of responses, please, please. Someone located in Hillsboro or by the zoo would be great. Thanks.

SO, how do you make shad taste like spring chinook? :shrug: trade with that fool fishbait :wink: ........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts