IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fishes,

Where is the best place to get our boats value at? We are doing to be selling and don't know where to get a proper value for it. Any help would be great. If this is the wrong forum please direct me.

thx

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Have you tried Craigslist?

You could see if anyone has a boat like yours, or a boat similar enough to yours to be a competitor with a buyer, and check the price.

·
Registered
8,985 Posts
Contact dealers who sell the same type boat.

·
Registered
My favorite color is CHROME!!!
1,873 Posts
Contact bigfishaddiction here on Ifish. He works for a local dealership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
441 Posts
Pretty easy to find a rough value by looking at what's on the market. May not find 100% match but shouldnt be to difficult to get an idea. What is it? People on here like myself watch the market a lot

·
Registered
160 Posts
take some pictures of the boat and post it i'm shure some ifishers will tell you the value or an idea ... we look at boats & gear all day

·
Registered
4,812 Posts

·
Registered
6,956 Posts
Contact dealers who sell the same type boat.
I think this is the way to go. But if I were selling my boat I'd simply figure out what it's worth to me and put that on it. To high? Well must like my boat to much and guess I'll keep it. To low, well in that case someone get's a good deal!

Reactions: orarcher

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the reply's, don't have current pictures but 16ft smoker-craft tracer(my photo pick-terrible I know) 60 main/8 kicker low hours on kicker trolling plate 4 seats crab davit

·
Registered
160 Posts
With no pics I would say 10k based on year and specs you provided it is a hot boat market right now . I seen same boat and year for that price in portland

1 - 14 of 14 Posts