IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just need a little direction...can someone tell me how I get to to the Jefferson St ramp coming from Albany on I5?? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Just come to the jefferson exit and drive under the train trussel you will see a grocery store on the left. Turn left at the first street before the store and you will run right into the boat ramp on the left.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help...will I come to the Jefferson exit before I cross the river on I5, or after I cross it?

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Or are you talking about the Jefferson St. ramp in downtown Milwaukie, and fish the Willamette??

[ 04-17-2003, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Drachir ]

·
Registered
175 Posts
It's before I5 I think you will see the Jefferson exit big and green you will have to drive maybe 3/4/5 miles to get in to Jefferson.watch for the train trussel use jig and bobber or drift a corkie :grin: good luck Fishmore1

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
FM1,

I don't think he is talking about the the jefferson Boat ramp on the Santiam...

Are you overfifty? :whazzup:

Krue

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Drachir...you are correct. I'm looking for directions to the Jefferson St ramp to fish the Willie. I'm coming north on I5 to Portland...can you direct me to that ramp?? Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I-5 to I-205,cross the willamette and take the Oregon City exit. Turn north onto 99E(McLaughlin Blvd) go north 3 or 4 miles to Milwaukie. Just past the sewer plant,look for the boat launch on your left next to Vic's Tavern. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I think its more than 3-4 miles. After you cross the bridge over the Clackamas shortly after you turn onto 99, you won't see the Willamette again until you reach the Jeff st. ramp.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Okay, how about 5 or 6 miles north of O.C. on 99E. Just a guestimate. :shrug:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts