IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey IFish brothers and sisters!

First post in the chapel from me in a while, but Ive been reading and praying for those whove been asking for 'em!

Well, seems I need one too.

Truck is in shambles, (but being fixed...thank the lord)
Pray its done right and not too costly...money is tight!

Need surgery soon...

I have to move very soon too...tough to do on a strict budget!
And I need a prayer for work too...things are getting slow, and Ive kinda dropped the ball with my reliability because of all the other things going on.
Ive got a great oportunity in front of me. So help me pray that the lord will give those offering that oportunity a little patience.

Big changes coming my way. Time to double up on the prayers that they all work out. Could use some from my christian brothers and sister here at IFish too.

Oh, and keep praying for our brave soldiers in Iraq and Afganistan! and the citizens of those countries too. They need an act of god, and god is certainly capable of making things better for all of them.

Thanks for all your prayers, and praise to god for answering so many of them.

· Registered
173 Posts
RW
Your on my list and will stay in my prayers till God releases his flood gates and fills your coffers remeber to tithe what he provides even when its tight he loves to be challabed and you can't out give God! :angel1:

· Registered
9,881 Posts
RVW
Where ya Been, missed your replys and posts.
Will be praying for you
DAB

· Registered
930 Posts
it'll all work out for those who trust and surrender to Him. He practically begs us to bring our troubles to Him, and you're doing the right thing. Keep the faith man!

· Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Need a prayer or two ANSWERED!

God has immediately answered my prayers!

I just left a late meeting...I wish I could be specific but lets just say this, tonight I met with an incredibly wealthy business man, a very well known business man (and former professional athelete) and Ive been offered a great professional oportunity. Not only did I shake hands on a deal, but I shook hands on a freindship...with a man I would have shaken hands with anyway for his accomplishements and the fact that I am a "fan"

Oh, and on a side note, I got my truck back today. Seems to be running as well as can be expected, if not better!

Thank you ifishers for the prayers, and PRAISE GOD for answering them in a way I would have never expected!

Life has taken a huge turn in the time it took to eat a meal at a fine Portland resturant, and though it will take a while to realize the benifits...I have so much to look forward to all of a sudden that my head is spinning. I cant even begin to say how I feel about how obviously the lord has made his presence in my life today!

· Registered
5,683 Posts

Wow, That sounds exciting. Isn't it great when God's work in our lives is so obvious? I love that.

:applause:

I will also pray that God will reveal His purpose in giving you this oppertunity and His blessing, and that you will have many chances to do his will in this new adventure.

Brad

· Registered
21,998 Posts

Right on! Go get'em Doug! :applause:

3,761 Posts

Doug,

Linda & I continue to pray for you and you know you can always count on the Ole HogHunter Family to say a prayer and offer support anytime you need it bud.....

You know, God has blessed us all in different ways and be sure to offer thanks & praise in his name.....

God Bless you brother and see you Sunday.....

· Registered
9,881 Posts

:yay: :yay:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.