IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some Natrapel, and other insect repellents that were sent to me to try out.
I would like to share them with you, as I have so many!

Anyway, today I'm going to give away a bottle of Natrapel. It's a Deet free insect repellent, great for kids, or anyone who doesn't want to use DEET.

If you would like to win this bottle, please follow the rules below:

Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

OK, here we go!

Follow me to the Tender Corporation web site!

Please answer this question:

How long does The Original Natrapel provide protection from light to moderate insect infestation?

OK, we are off! It's summer time, or near to it, and time to think about BUGS!

Ready, Set? Go!

Jen

[ 05-29-2003, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Original Natrapel provides protection from light to moderate insect infestation for up to two hours

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
How long does NATRAPEL last?
Original Natrapel provides protection from light to moderate insect infestation for up to two hours. It is and ideal insect repellent for children as well as adults. For heavy insect infestation, and for protection up to 8 hours, you will want to use Natrapel Plus.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fishing First wins! Please send your mailing information to [email protected], and congrats!

Jen

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Thanks Jennie! Right place at the right time!
Address is on the way.

Thanks again,
Scott

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Just wanted to give you a little feedback on this product. I got it just in time for a bass tournament on Siltcoos lake last weekend. The bugs were thick Friday night at the cabin so out comes the new bottle of Natrapel. By the way, this is a roll on product.....so no mess. This stuff works AWESOME, within seconds of opening the bottle, the bugs left us alone. I will be buying this product and using it not only for fishing, but bow hunting as well. One of the things I like is it is virtually scent free.

Thanks again IFish and Natrapel.....great product.
:cheers:

Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts