IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
336 Posts
kevin
i woork in stayton and have been hitting it pretty hard latley, in the evening. water temp in the north is up. so to hydrolic problems at the dam... the fish are there but you realy have to sneak to the pool and.. they are supper lathargic and will not move to much to take a presentation, i have had sucecess on jigs last week

· Registered
6,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I made a few quick casts in Stayton, didn't look or smell good.
So, I just arrived at Fishermans Bend. Campground is full, but the parking lot, boat ramp, and this section is all mine. Stop on by! Im wading.

kevin
i woork in stayton and have been hitting it pretty hard latley, in the evening. water temp in the north is up. so to hydrolic problems at the dam... the fish are there but you realy have to sneak to the pool and.. they are supper lathargic and will not move to much to take a presentation, i have had sucecess on jigs last week

· Registered
336 Posts
I made a few quick casts in Stayton, didn't look or smell good.
So, I just arrived at Fishermans Bend. Campground is full, but the parking lot, boat ramp, and this section is all mine. Stop on by! Im wading.
kevin
i am stuck at work tel 8.00 tonight if you get this and need a cup of coffee for the ride home stop by stayton ford and come into the sales office, our cofee sucks but it is hot.

· Registered
6,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that kind coffee offer. I had trouble the past 2 late nights keeping my eyes fully open on long trips home.
I left FB at 815 with no fish, had a few lite hits, on a fly and spinners. water was a little warm for that river. lots of topwater slurping started at 8.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.