IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We fished jefferson down last night saw lots of fish jumping around dark but no takers. Fished greens to jefferson today Not even a bump. Talked to a few boats either they were zipperlip'd or they were having the same luck. Water was cold around 47-48 degrees. Debree was coming down the main river I think from the south side must be letting water out of foster the N. side has dropped considerlbly from last weekend watch out for root wads that appear just underneath the water. We did try for a stealhead also and did not get a taker there too. Great day on the water both last night and today. Would like to hear if anyone else had any luck on the river this weekend from the peeps I talk too looks like the bite turned off.

·
Registered
130 Posts
that river is starting to bug me, the north is my bad luck river.....no matter how hard i try, no avail, why why why.......anyway ill keep tryin till i break my skunk.....go get um fish on
pete

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I hit a steelie Saturday on a Sandshrimp diver, The locals were shocked to hear of Divers and shrimp. Green- Jeff.. Seems everybody uses eggs there..

·
Registered
44 Posts
We were there Saturday (GB to J) and had the same non-success. Had 1 good steelhead hit that didn't hook up.

Trout seemed to enjoy the eggs! :hoboy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts