IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told that 4.4 is good to float and fish the N. Sant, from Greens-Jefferson.... What are the current flows? around 2.5? I remember quite a few log jams back in May, but enough water to get around them, how bout now?

·
Registered
176 Posts
When you are on the opening home page look at the left hand side there is a river level heaven there! click on the one that says a new one. it is very accurate. The n.santiam is at about 3.2 plenty of water to drift. good luck, be careful, read the water.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Originally posted by FastAction:
I was told that 4.4 is good to float and fish the N. Sant, from Greens-Jefferson.... What are the current flows? around 2.5? I remember quite a few log jams back in May, but enough water to get around them, how bout now?
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">The river does not get too low to float or fish so there is no problem below Green's Bridge. The log problems are between Shelburn and Green's Bridge, and the channels around the trees are fast and narrow with sharp corners and branches sticking out into the river. Water temperature is rising in that area, and the fish bite is marginal. Good numbers of fish are swimming through. With the warmer water, fish prefer small baits and lures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts