IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the N Fork in the lower end today at the forks and up to the bridge not a thing and saw no fish caught. Slow the Gillnets must of got then.

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Fished Blood rock, the Meat hole, intake tubes and the mouth of ceder creek.
Drifted eggs, bobbered eggs, tried #14 flame corkie with #4 gami, and casted wigglers in #29 and #08 (DBD hot choices :wink: ).
Seen afew dark fish rolling but not like the numbers on Saturday, hooked 1fish on bobber along the Wall below intake tubes but it didn't stick.
Will try the Cow tomorrow or maybe a trip to the Naselle. :grin:

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
After reading the above reports on the NF Lewis, I'm confused, (as usual). A friend of mine reported that the NFL was full of fish and that the limit has been raised to 6 Coho per day.

Is this correct or maybe I need a new source for info on the River? Also, the hydrograph is missing for the NFL in today's report so I am wondering if there is enough water to use my jet?
(I like it above 1100 cfs before I boat from the Golf Course and up.)

Any responses would be appreciated.

Rusty

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
3,500 CFS this morning. Call for report anytime at 800-547-1501

[ 11-05-2003, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: Thumper ]

·
Registered
790 Posts
Rusty - The limit on the NFL is 6 coho, only 3 of which can be adults (greater than 20 inches). So you can keep three adults and three jacks. Or any combination that doesn't exceed three adults.

The river has some fresh coho but not many. The water temps are a bit high for this time of year (60F) which is keeping the bite rather poor. Various other recent reports on this BB reflect the success I've been having (none). Things should pick up over the next week or so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts