IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She always seems to catch more fish!! Here's pictures of two Denise caught this week...
:dance:

I can only talk her into fishing a few times a year eventhough she always seems to catch the biggest or most, or both! I think this fish out weighed Jack by a pound or two!

The first fish was 30 lbs caught near Raineer bridge on Monday. Second one was 19 lbs caught after work Thursday near 205 bridge.

The first one seemed a little dark but no way we were releasing one of her biggest fish yet. The meat coloring was good, we grilled one meal from it and smoked the rest here are a couple pictures.

-Steve

[ 09-07-2003, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Hawgs & Harleys ]

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I think it is an estrogen thing that when they touch the bait or pole it releases from their hands cause my wife skunks me bad whenever we go out together.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Way to go Mrs. H&H

I would love to take my honey with me every time, she always catches too. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
My wife always kick my but too but that's cause I just fish to much

I hope to change that this week though, I'm taking her Salmon fishing for the first time this week.

I hope she does as well as Mrs. H&H

Good job

Bobby

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
It happens all the time to me too! I've just grown used to it over the last 16+ years. Well... kind of anyway... :grin:

Congrats on two very nice fish! :cheers: Maybe this will make Mrs. H&H want to be in the boat more often?

SD

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
M.D.-Thanks for the idea , I guess I just need to have her touch my pole more often :wink:

S.D.- No she said thats two for me, I'm done. She loves to go and fish and is competitive about catching. She just doesnt understand the disire to keep going back for more. :shrug:

-Steve

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Great looking catch there H&H. The fish are nice too. :tongue:

Hmm, sticky rice and fresh Salmon, great dinner. All that's missing are the sauteed snow peas with a dash of soy sauce on them. Fine eats. Pretty funny, we keep our rice in a container identical to yours.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Congrats H&H and the missus. Getting your wife in the boat is a big deal. I'm still trying. Maybe one of these days. :laugh:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Steelheadslayer, how long have you been trying to get my wife on your boat?? :wink:

Keep trying, heck she cant be mad at me for fishing if she's out fishin' with you! :laugh:

-Steve

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Well steve, now that we know she kicks your butt fishing. Does she kick your butt at home too? :laugh: :laugh: Nice fish denise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts