IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished sunday near gov island with no action to speak of. i saw 2 nooks landed but that was it for 6 hours on the river. i fished from camas to gov island.

monday went out to do a little steelhead fishing on the columbia close to pdx and missed 2 and my girlfreind as always catches the fish what can i say.

[ 07-14-2003, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: husker ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Thanks for the report Husker were you fishing the CR for steelhead? I need to get out there and do that.

Gals always catch fish, they smell better to the fish... and I have to agree big time in my case :grin:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Husker,

Just call your self a guide :grin:

I've seen you in action. It's always your son or your girl friend getting the fish in the boat. Remember it's expert boatsman ship that putting them on the fish.

Tell the GF nice fish !!

See you on the river

Pearl :cheers:

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
now for the rest of the story....

this weekend was my bday....woo hoo.....ok so i got a new net which i am glad i was able to get the new stink off of it.....so if anybody wants my old net u can have it, email me.....it will need a new net, 5$ at joes..... but the frame is in ok shape, landed many fish on it.....but it doesnt fold down......so today while fishing when we had the fish on i had the new net folded down....woo hoo....except roylene has the fish winch on it so now we are doing the fire drill...grab the sea anchor reel poles in, tell roylene 3 times to let the fish swim.....move the top....aw forget just net the fish....ok fish is netted....but then i realize i never actually had time to lock the net in place so note to self....lock net in place before fishing.....

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Ron have you fished with Tanner? He nets the same way you do. Forgot to lock the net.
Good job on the fish too. Ain't it cool? :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts