IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started two weeks ago first my truck water pump goes out and my wife had to shuttle me down to the dock while she sun bathes in pool at home when it was 94 degrees and i was in my old reliable spot first two days nothing, then next two days one coho with fin and one baby shad,Then my wife comes out the last day it was 94 and I get a take down and pick up my pole and WHAM takes pole out of my hand and into water, and with no hesitation being in my swim trunks I dove in after it and grabed the pole swam upstream to sock and handed my wife the pole and asked if fish was there and she said NO and what do you think you are doing I said saving my pole and cooling off, then the rains came and I moved down to lower Frenchmans and Tuesday 2 fish after taking Salmon man back to go to work... the next two days slow and then Friday one 26 lbs and nice meeting you Andycoho, Then Saturday my wife comes back out and confidently rubs her alvin oopps I cant say that well she caught 1 saturday and then we went way below frenchmans and the wife gets 2 more 20 lbs cromers Sunday to end my Vacacion on a good note ....nice meetig you Tacklebuster, waterdog,Kingfisher,Crazy ??? and anyone I forgot now I have to go work...... :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Nice meeting you too. :smile: I would have stopped and chated yesterday but the crew needed the facilites at the ramp more than I needed to shoot the breeze.. :rolleyes:

:cheers:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Great story Sturgeon 42,
I saw you Saturday heading down stream,I was at the top end of Frenchmans. Man was it slow there.
Sounds like I was above you on Sunday. The action was much better for everyone but me :hoboy:
Oh Well nice weekend on the water
Play'n Snooky

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Good job on the fish and thanks for the report. I have been known to abandon ship for a rod myself :blush: Glad you guys got into some fish and I'll look for you when I get back on the river...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts