IFish.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 7 year old caught his first steelie above Maupin this morning. I couldn't have been any prouder than when he hooked and landed a nice hatchery hen right in front of me.

I crackered one off first thing in the morning, and then landed a really nice white fish, but I was obviosly out done.

I was hoping someone could help me post his pic. I managed to upload it to the photo gallery, but need help posting it here.

·
Registered
428 Posts
My 7 year old caught his first steelie above Maupin this morning. I couldn't have been any prouder than when he hooked and landed a nice hatchery hen right in front of me.

I crackered one off first thing in the morning, and then landed a really nice white fish, but I was obviosly out done.

I was hoping someone could help me post his pic. I managed to upload it to the photo gallery, but need help posting it here.
Nice fish!! Congrats. cant wate to take my sons fishing. ther only three and five.:applause::applause:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Kingfisher.

I wish I would have had my camera with me, as you can see the fish kind of looks weird from going home in a plastic bag. I wasn't planning on keeping any, but I had to get a pic of his first.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts