IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone,

Well, My son Frazier and I went out today and met up with Kevin (LIV2FISH) and his bro Scott. We fished the Willamette today and trolled C/P Herring from 07:00 to 14:45

I felt like Frazier was ready for a battle with a Chinook so I put him to the test, he got his pound down and did great, I wish I could have taped it....weep.....weep.....It was just awesome!

Kevin wanted to get some blood in his fish box for the first time so I thought I would assist him in that, Great job Kevin.

It made me very happy to see everyone get fish. I had a great time guys.

See ya'll on the water
Bobby

Kevin....Frazier.....Scott...

Frazier's 1st Chinook

·
Registered
14,790 Posts
Awesome Bobby,

It looks like your little girl is trying to steal the show.

Fishin with your kids is one of the best parts of life.

WTG

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
That is great little frazier now is going to give you a run for your money
. Not only do we have to watch out for 5 cents son now yours :shocked: :shocked: . Any time know both of those boys will be talking smack to us old guys :laugh: :laugh: ................Chris

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Way to go Bobby!
What a great Dad and a special day to spend with your son, one he will soon not forget :bowdown:

Maybe we should let our kids fish with us in the morning :grin: They could show us a thing or two :cool:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Bobby, Want to thank you for all the help getting my 1st springer this year!! It was great fishing with you and Frazier (Big n Bright Jr). He did an excellent job with his fish. All in all it was a great day. Look forward to doing it again soon!! :cheers:

·
Registered
10,850 Posts
Hey Bobby, did Kevin make you reel in his fish for him? :grin: I mean, in his feeble old age and all, we wouldn't want any broken bones or dislocations :laugh: Congrats on your son's first springer! As for Kevin, i'll razz him some more at work tonight!

- :dance: jokester

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
That little sneaker girl is hilarious! Turned out foot and everything, I think I saw a couple of your fish pics with a pose like that, thats where she learned it.

·
Registered
676 Posts
:grin: wow great day for the kids yesterday,my buddy took his son out in the am and got him his first springer 17# plus he also got one,so he gives me a call bragging like a dad does, so i beg and plead and get to take daughter out to sellwood and the only fish we saw caught was her 16# chromer so was a great day for the kids and dads woohoo :cheers:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Nice fish for the little guy. :smile: Saw a little girl about 8 or 10 years old fishing with her parents in a hog line Saturday. This little girls rod went off. She grabbed the rod set the hook by herself. They floated out and she landed the fish all by herself also. :smile:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Congratulations Bobby on one of the best events in a fisherpersons life. nice to see those pics and stories.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts