IFish.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Nice Pics! :cheers: Looks like you did score!
Way to go :bowdown:

-jokester

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The elk : I was bow hunting and I shot him. The turkey : iwas bow hunting and I shot him. the fish: I was fly fishing and I caught him. Not much to say really I have shot a ton of elk ,turkey and caught a ton of fish The story is about the same you do the home work and getterdone!!! I was just seeing if I could post the picks. Cheers Rich

·
Administrator
119,500 Posts
I guess you aren't the person to ask to describe "HOW" you posted the pics... right?

:whazzup:

Jen. :smile:

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jen I am trieing to figuer out how to do it through ifish but I can't get the darn thing to work so I copy it from this other site that I have a album and the put the marks on it and it works like this

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For some reason when I upload the picks through Ifish the computer locks up. I dont understand why???

·
Administrator
119,500 Posts
No, no no... I was talking about descriptive phrases such as...

"As I snuck along the high grasses, I knelt on my knees, my hands shaking as I raised my gun..."

or

"I carefully held the disk in my hands, and opened the photo program, tentatively waiting for the first window to open..."

You know... I was joking!

Jen

·
Administrator
119,500 Posts
You aren't the first one to tell me I am "way out there" today....

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
That's what we call an Ory-gon Grand Slam. That fish will taste better because you got it on a FLY!!!! :grin: :tongue:

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mad Mikey, I dont know why but I cant catch steelhead on gear, This year I have got 30 on a fly and a big fat goose egg on gear?? :shrug: Just like the hunting pic's I can seam to get a thing with a rifle but give me a bow and look out I am bringin home the bacon. I guess im a backwards ass redneck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts