IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the call to come and pick up my new North River Drifter. Once again, thanks to Dave, Joe, Chris, Lisa and eveyone else at North River. I am very happy with the way I was treated by everyone at North River and with how the boat turned out.

[ 04-29-2003, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Now thats a good lookin drifter. I like the heavy duty lookin trailer too.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Spooled,

I saw your post and I had to ask if North River delivered later that the planned date and if it was late, how late was it? My fishing partner is coming up on his NR due date and hasn't got the ten day letter yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
D.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Nice boat! :cheers:

RF

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Is that a extra-mile aluminum trailer? Let us know how you like it and how it holds up. Extra sweet paint and graphics!!! :dance:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Dang...pretty new boat...I would be afraid to use it...for fear of the first scratch. :shocked:

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Nice boat!! I have a NR aluminum trailer for a 2000 Ranger. The trailers (and the boat) hold up very well!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments. The trailer is a North River trailer. Dave and Chris, here is a picture of the decal we used on the boat.

[ 04-30-2003, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
No matter what I said about your other boat on another thread! :wink: :wink: :grin: THAT is one SWEET looking drifter!!!

MH

·
Registered
135 Posts
nice boat, North River sure is making the competetors nervous, when you talk to the other guys at the boat shows all they :bowdown: do is run down North River so that, tells me they make a good boat. plus they advertise there tails off.

·
Registered
13,829 Posts
I talked to a guy that rowed one and said it was a nice plug boat. That means it rows like a Willie.

You sure do own some purty boats there Mr. Spooled.

Mark and the dog.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Can't beleive you went to the dark side :smile: Nice boat Troy, I am sure Dave set you up well.

[ 04-30-2003, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: firedog ]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts