1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Thanks for sharing.:cheers:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I love these videos! YouTube is so very cool for this sort of thing. Still trying to catch something with a Senko. I haven't yet, but with these great tutorials maybe I might someday. One critique I have is to slow down just a bit and remember all of us newbies. Sometimes it is hard to keep up. Thanks however for putting in the time for the videos. Have you ever thought about making your own web site? You could call it bassfishingvideos.com or something like that. Just a thought.

zoddman1

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
What do you thinik of the "swim senkos" with the big thumper tails? I use the tails as spinner bait trailers and jig chunks, but wonder it they would be a good whaccy rig. Ever try them?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Roger's Methods Work!

Thanks for the tips roger. I have seen your posts for quite some time now, and started fishing Senko worms specifically because of your posts. I have caught LM bass and SM bass on the Senko wacky rigged , like you have been speaking about on many forums for a year now. I always fish a wacky rigged 3" senko wherever I go for at least 30 min.

Last month I was on the Salmon R. Snake R. rafting and doing a bit of fishing, I fished the wacky rigged senko with and without weight and caught over 70 bass in 3 days. I caught several bass on a single soft plastic. I have also caught bass in portland, and at dorena res. near cottage grove using this method outlined by Roger. I am glad I started reading IFISH.net.

Great videos, great job, keep it up , we all appreciate it even if we dont post a reply, (this is my first in a while)

Good luck to all:dance:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I would not tell you to fish this bait if it did not work. It is great on lakes that get lots of fishermen pounding the fish!
Thanks every one!!!
Roger

1 - 16 of 16 Posts