IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the Willie to Tony's Tops and what a terrific job he did. He made a full fishermans top, a mooring cover and covers for my new seats.

st

[ 07-03-2003, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: crabbait ]

·
Ichthyomaniac
3,187 Posts
what are those bumpy things under the full cover- just the seatbacks, or do you have to put something under it so that the water runs off?

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Kueell!

Looks a lot like mine, but I'm jealous about the double zipper in front.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
that looks great :cheers: How long did you have to wait for it?

G

·
Originally posted by Hogmaster:
Kueell!

Looks a lot like mine, but I'm jealous about the double zipper in front.

:cheers:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">OMG, sell it Tom. :laugh:

Purdy all over. :wink:

Rick

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quick Fisher. He did All the tops, the mooring cover and the 5 seat covers in 5 days. I did make an appointment in advance to have it done. His price was lower than anyone else too. Fabulous work, quality material done on time and a good price, how does one beat that!
st

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
wow thats not bad at all, once again very nice top. It will be really nice come this winter w/the heater going :grin: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
ST,

Nice top!! Looks alot like the one we built for my Willie that I did a progress report on Ifish a few months ago.

We have only used the binimi so far but we know when the weather gets nasty we will put the side curtains and front on.

Nice job,

fop

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Gotta like those Willie Predators!
Very nice!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Great looking set up from the boat to the trailer to the canvas.

Got a question though.....Mooring cover? When at the dock.....what do you tie it down with ..or is the trailer still attached?

Really....Great set up!

SG

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Man, that looks great. I have a Tony top on my boat, and it is first class. Man I like that boat........

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I have the same style top on my Super Vee. Your passengers will appreciate it more than you. How much did he charge you for the mooring cover?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts