IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to wait for just about a month for my new 04 HewesCraft but to me it was way worth the wait..It was really hard to keep quiet reading the last debate including HewesCraft but i know i made the right decision for the money. You can't really judge a boat till you actually take it out and play with it. And like other debates the power source makes a big difference on the performance of your boat. As you can see...i went with Honda and I thunk i made a very wise decision. Anyway...Here's my new boat... :grin:

Oh...I new darn well i couldn't tow this thing with my 4-banger Toyota with a bad clutch and failing brakes :hoboy: So i had to find a nice White Silverado (5.3 Vortec) :shocked: to pull my new toy :grin:

MrDorkfish

Louis

[ 09-16-2003, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Mrdorkfish ]

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Those are nice looking boats. AS long as you feel it is the boat for you who care what others think. Congrats on the new fishing machine.

Chris

[ 09-14-2003, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: fishnxtc ]

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
That set up looks like the Official Vehicles of the He Man Woman H a t e r s Club!!!! Thats a nice set up...

[ 09-14-2003, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: k9jeff ]

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you gentlemen...but 2 times out and no blood yet :rolleyes: I'm heading out tomorrow and hopefully i'll catch something shiny with a white belly to match my new toys :tongue:

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
The cool thing about a white boat is the blood shows up real well. :grin:

Hope she's a fish catcher. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I Thunk :smile: You made a great choice, it's a sweet ride.

Shoot me an e-mail, I'd like to know how much that boat set you back. (if you don't mind telling)

later
Bobby

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Welcome to the Hewes family!

You won't regret the boat or the Hondas!

SD

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Nice looking rides...water and land.

Congradulations and enjoy. :cheers:

Giz :smile:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Great looking Boat Louis, No fish blood yet huh? I understand ryanfish is gonna show you where there at tommarow. My buddy picked one up there today. :dance: Congrats on the new toys!! :grin:

:smile: Smily :smile:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
MrDorkfish,

That is sure a fishy looking setup. Congrats and welcome to the Hewes family.

Joe

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome to club Hewes. Remind me to teach you the secret handshake. If you only have half the fun in yours that I have in mine, it will be well worth your investment. Hopefully the next picture we see will have a couple of big fish next to it. Nice looking package you got there. Enjoy. HJ

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Nice looking boat Louis. Great truck for pulling it to. :cheers:

Hope you get that blood in it soon.

Pete

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Nice Dork :cheers:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts