IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it, we went by the hospital hole and came out with this little chrome nate! He's got the extra fin, but I dare any gamie to take him away from us!!
Wyatt Littlefield Baker, born july 16th, at 5:17pm. 8lbs, 10.5oz., 21" long. It goes into the books as the most rewarding and proud day of my life. What an amazing experience it all was, nothing in this world comes close, even your best day of fishing! Mom
was a rockstar in the delivery room, and is doing great already.
Hopefully Wyatt will be out there in his backpack watching dad cast a fly real soon.
Thank you all for the good wishes, it's been greatly appreciated, so good to just know he's healthy and happy.
Off to try and get some resemblance of sleep!
Regards,
Brad (aka Greenbuttskunk)

·
Registered
10,882 Posts
CONGRATS ON THE NEW MEMBER GBS!!
:cheers:

·
Registered
6,378 Posts
Joy comes in ALL size packages. Congrats to you both and way to go Mom!!
Jamie

·
Registered
2,176 Posts

Congratulations to you and your wife on the happy addition. That's a very beautiful picture.

Thanks for posting and get some rest now. The work now begins. :tongue:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats to the both of you GBS :cheers:
Maybe he will learn to fish before he can walk? :laugh:
And be out fishing dad in a few years.
:grin:
Mike

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congrats on the new member of the family :cheers:

[ 07-20-2003, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Salmon Loser ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:cheers: Congratulations GBS :cheers:

Looks like a chip of the ole block :grin: When does he get his first fishing pole :cool:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congratulations! An 8 pounder's a keeper.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
:dance: CONGRATULATION BRAD and Mom Baker. I promise that is a keeper if I ever saw one. That experience is the most precious moment of our lives. I don't think a 50# Chinook could top the joy. Don't ask what a 60# Chinook would do for us. The big difference is that Wyatt will be with you forever and that old chinook would just fade away.

You're right, it won't be long till he is in the back yard watching and casting with you. The grow up faster than you can imagine.

*Family is forever*

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
He'll be outfishing you in no time and there won't be a prouder dad when it happens. Congratulations!!

[ 07-20-2003, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Grant Scheele ]

·
Ichthyomaniac
3,187 Posts
I think about a 7.5 or 8' for 4 weight should start him out about right. Probably don't need to get that for him for at least a month or so.

Congrats! :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jeff,
Thanks for the note. You've got a sweetie there too. I'll shoot you a picture soon with wyatt laying on his flyfishing bedding. Am I nuts or what. He's fast asleep on my lap as I write this.Way cool!!
Take care,
Brad (GBS)

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Great pic! What a beautiful family. Good strong name for your boy. Congrats!!! My little boy just turned 2 and it's been a blast. You are going to have a wonderful time. :dance:

·
Registered
120 Posts
way to go congrats he looks like he will fit right into that PFD. now the greatest adventure of your lives begins and it is the greatest. best wishes to you and your family

onecast-jeff

[ 07-21-2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: ONECAST ]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts