1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just acquired this reel from a guy in Scotland :cheers:

Any of you that are familiar with Hardy know about "The Perfect"

· Registered
462 Posts
:cheers: a very sweet score ! I think, however, this does not make your fishing life complete, just raised the bar. I think you've entered upon the search for the holy flyfishing grail :wink:

· Registered
341 Posts
Sweet reel Stew! And it looks like it is in good "nick"! But I'm afraid your fly fishing life cant be complete until you become proficient at tying Salmon Flies! Oh Yah!
But youre on your way!
Dave :applause:

· Registered
2,552 Posts
Looks "reel" cool! When does your first book come out Stew? "The complete fly fisher", by ifisher 'Stew'. :applause:

Bob

· Registered
13,726 Posts
OK stew that is nive but talk about a pricy reel I looked on ebay and hound this one I hope you did not pay this much.

Hardy Perfect :bowdown:

· Registered
13,726 Posts
You never know Ryan...you just never know :cool:

:bigshock: Stew Stew Stew its not the price of the reel that catches fish it is How good you look doing it! :clap:haha rp

· Registered
423 Posts
For the folks that have never had the pleasure to fish with a Perfect click on the link www.salmonreel.com and click on the perfect, what a great sound :smile:. Stew great reel, what size is it? and what size line are you going to use. I have a brand new Hardy Marguis #6 i am going to use on my 8'6" Hardy Palakona 5wt rod but i have been looking at a few of the Perfect's on e-bay and thinking about buying :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.