IFish.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[image]http://
[/image]

My buddy Snit was nice enough to email me a picture of my boat. I won't be able to see it for another 8 months, I'm across the Pacific where the fishing isn't nearly as good!

Can you see the present that the neighborhood dogs left me? Ha!

Thanks again Snit, you do great work!

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Dang!

If that's the view from his front yard, I'd guess he is in Saudi Arabia swinging another deal with one of those Saudi Sheiks!

To heck with the boat, look at that view!!!

:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Jeezzz, Jerrod! I didn't know you were smart enough to post pictures LOL :smile:!!!! My buddy Jerrod, plays pro-baseball in Japan, and I was up at his house last week pouring some concrete slabs in his new 30x40 shop and other outside slabs. I took some pictures of the final product for him, and I added one of his new sled with a beautiful back drop, so he wouldn't be so home sick:)! BTW, that's Dyer Hill near Brewster, WA.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That is a nice boat!

One question-

Why do you like that cage around the back of the boat like that? I would think it would get in the way of fishing operating downriggers, etc.

What is the purpose, so your guest dont fly out the back when you punch it?
:cool:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you saw me set the hook you'd know what the railings are for! He he. They make sure you don't fall out as the deck is even with the sides of the boat. It's really a neat feature, has saved me once or twice already. :smile:

As for downriggers you are right. When I start fishing for salmon I will address that problem, as of now I don't know what to do. Strictly a steelhead boat right now.

Phil layer, the Shiek is no longer available so I am dealing with Sensei Yamagata! :smile:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
So snit, since he's in Japan, are you going to steal his boat this week for the long trip downriver? It's o.k., I won't tell.... :smash: :smash: :smash:

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Heck man, if you are not going to be around to use it this summer. I vote we make it the oficial Ifish jet and we use it while you are away. I'm first on the list. I'll takeit for the next month and a half. Thanks. Who want's it next?

Rauly

ps we'll keep it nice and clean for you too. :wink:

·
Registered
594 Posts
:applause: Looks like another great NW Jet :dance:
:cool: Excellent workmanship :cheers:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Hey Traylor, I told him I've already caught some walleye in it since he's been gone:)! Unfortunately the neighbors keep a close eye on all the goodies, right Steelheader?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well as long as I'm not using it..... we may be able to work something out....

......well...... maybe not, but I appreciate the fact that it would be kept clean!

Snit, you told me that you were just looking at it.... guess I should have put 2 and 2 together when you asked me if I put 92 octane in it?

The bidding starts. Who wants it this month?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Nice One!!!!

You can purchase down rigger holders that bolt to the rails from NWJ. The only problem is that they need to come off if you use your back cover. have fun in Japan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts