IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a bad picture of some beautiful springers caught in the lower Multnomah Channel.

A friend of mine kept telling me that he was having some great luck in the channel this last week and I finally went along with him and sure enough SCORE!!

We fished the lower Channel in 23' of water using bait wrapped kwickies. Great day, great company and great fishing, does it get any better?

Good luck,
Andy

·
Registered
12,746 Posts
:cheers:
congrats!!!! and I stayed home and cleaned up the boat today!!!??

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good looking fish!!! we will be out there in the morning and i hope to repeat what you did.. :bowdown:

·
Registered
403 Posts
NICE FISH! Did you guy's anchor up using kwickies or did you troll them? I will be down around **** Island tomorrow with my son. Planned on going with herring and prawns, might have to wrap up some kwickies also!!!!

·
Registered
11,224 Posts
Nice fish congratulations

Now I know what you look like too :wink:

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fishing freak,

We were anchored up for these fish, but my friend and I have had the same luck trolling the kwickies. Some days, I can't get a bite out of herring and the fish are all over a trolled kwickie? Other days it is just the oposite.

I will be out there tomorrow too, look for a grey and blue 17' open sled North River.

Good luck,
Andy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.