IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mrs Tilla visited the Sneakin' Out Team for a few hours this afternoon to see what the all the fuss about a baton was all about. She managed this hatchery buck which easily pegged Fishalot's 30 lb scale looking for more to go.

She gave the "What's the problem boys" and "Any questions?" routine a good review.
Fishalot wants to know if there is any anti-baton credit for deftly netting the beast! :rolleyes:

[ 04-10-2003, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: Tilla ]

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Way to go Mrs. Tilla!

Tilla, this just means that it is not your boat that is the problem. It's just you. :tongue:
:grin:

Thanks again for a fun day and what great weather to be drowning Kfish in. :cheers:

Don't worry about the baton, you still have lot's of vacation days to burn. :shocked: :wink:

Isn't Fishalot setting his sights a little low if his scale only goes to 30#'s? :wink:

[ 04-10-2003, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Lured In ]

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Way to go Mrs. Tilla! :bowdown: You boys were outfish by the little lady. Perhaps you could take some lessons from the real fisherperson on the Sneakin out boat. :blush:

Fishalotfornothing you have a MAJOR BATON issue to deal with dude. Hey maybe you should take your wife fishing. That way when she gets one one she could hand it off to ya. :shocked: We know she can catch fish and put'em in the freezer.

Tilla, hey, you got springer in the freezer now. How does it feel? :blush: Told ya dude, you got to wear the floppy ear gear in order for you to even have a chance. :rolleyes:

Lured In, what was your excuse yesterday? :shrug:

Tilla, Fishalot, MOFISH, Fishing Eddie = BATONAGENESS

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Wow! :shocked:

Nice springer Mrs. Tilla

cool pic too.

I hope Team Sneakin out had there learning caps on. :grin: :grin:

Bobby

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, now I know what they mean about being careful about where you put your thumb on the spool with a Calcutta 400 when setting the hook. Next thing you know sprrooooonnngg, you're careening over the bow backwards. :shocked: Those of you with windshields don't have anything to worry about. :wink:

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There was a orange liquid used in the taking of this fish! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
C&E...I have two springers in my freezer already. I was hoping to be able to help shake off Tilla's skunk with some positive mojo. As I said it worked until snack time when Tilla busted out the Crackers on his first pull down. :rolleyes: :wink: After that, I suppose the 'fish gods' were pouting and had to wait for a 'pure soul' to arrive on the boat before bestowing their bounty.
:grin:

How did I know his boat was jinxed? I'll be back out tomorrow with the kids to get my mojo healed and back on track. :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts