IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Friday, as part of our spring break celebration, My Wife, Daughter, and I went fishing. While My Daughter was schooling us on how to catch bass, my wife was patiently fishing for sturgeon. She made a comment, "This is just like catfishing." (She is known to several of my friends as the Catfish Queen.) Anyhow, she hooked and landed this 5 1/2 footer. It kinda blew her mind when it jumped right in front of the boat. Not a little roll and splash, but a full body out of the water jump. I think she likes sturgeon fishing!

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Great photo Mojo

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Congrats Mrs. Mojo, :dance: :dance: :bowdown: :bowdown: looks like Mom and Daughter both had a great time. Mojo, you catch anything that day or were your professional photography skills keeping you away from the rods too much? :shrug:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mojo-
Congrats from Team Moose Drool 1-A/3. Looks like you guys had a good time. Denalli and Adam and I are lookin to set up a springer trip here in the next couple of weeks as the dam counts are just now starting to get good. Let him or I know if you are interested. Lators........oh ya........drink a drool for me too.

Tim Lennox

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, the girls had fun. I caught about a dozen bass. Nothing big though.

Tim,
I may be headed over to the Wind next week. I'll let you and Denali know if I go.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Good day on the water for everybody - what a life!

Dean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts