IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday my wife and I went on a road trip to see the Fishing tackle swap meet. We got to meet some more I'fishers and I got to introduce my wife to my other mistress, Jennie. I talk about her so much that I had to finally let Dore' see who Jennie was! On the way home I called my fishing buddy, Ford Griffee, to see what he was doing. He asked us if we wanted to catch some shad and oversize. Naturally I said we will be right there. He picked us up at Hamilton Island and the fun began. As fast as my wife could land shad, we would hand her another rod for her to fight. Talk about FUN! She was squealing like a little kid. She had never caught a sturgeon before. I don't think she ever wants to again!
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was good seeing you too Rick. I wish we could've talked some, but it looked like you were on a fishin mission. We didn't get that hog to the boat but Dore' got to fight it for 30 minutes. It flat kicked her buttocks. She had never hooked one before and I don't think she ever wants to again. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Its almost time for the secret spinners! :cheers:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Love that look on your better halfs face FNF! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a look of sheer terror! She is sleeping as I write to you. She said her whole body was sore! I did see one product at the swap meet that is a must have for sturgeon fishing. Instead of wearing a fighting belt, the Big Water Company produces a "fighting butty". It stays on the butt of the rod and allows movement from position,center,right or left hip and allows passing the rod between anglers easily. :cheers:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
FNF I have one of those they work great! If you saw our post from today XTC's girlfriend used it when fighting her fish... makes a world of difference and makes it much easier to pass the rod off! :cheers:

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,310 Posts
I'm guessing she has a big smile on her face as she sleeps. Congrats Mrs. FNF. (keep the asprin handy for a day or so :wink: )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts