IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slept in today...Boy decided to stay in bed...got anchored around 8:30am. The tide was coming in until around 11:45 but the fish didn't mind..around 9:30 i have a violent take-down :shocked: It sticks and i'm on my way down river to net this 18lb Summer Chinook :grin:

I was fishing pretty close to shore in about 19ft of water...I was using my home made lucky lure :dance:

Three of the last four fish i/we have caught has been on this lure...I got a phone call from a friend that used this lure yesterday to catch her fish and she wants three more of them. :shrug:

MrDorkfish

Louis

[ 07-18-2003, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: Mrdorkfish ]

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
:cheers: Nice fish.

Giz..

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
OH YEAH!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Chrome, chrome, chrome!!! :cheers: :cheers:

SKP

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
Congrats :cheers: , and great pics too, especially the closeup. Thanks for sharing and keep those pics coming!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Originally posted by FINZ:
Nice fish, Way to go. :cheers:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">I'll second that! the fish looks bigger than you let be known. :whazzup:

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Good job MR D, I asked about you and heard about that fish at the ramp yesterday as I was taking out and looking at a 25+ lber that one of the guys near you caught (real nice guys by the way).
I was up around the mouth of the Sandy and didn't see a thing, I wish you guys down below would let a few get past you.
I think I'll move down river a bit on Monday, and thanks for a pic of the spinner used. I just started twisting my own spinners so it looks like another trip to FMS for parts by Monday.

Smj

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bobby and Zaq..nice to meet you two in person...next time wet a line...it's all good where i was all the way out..some days it's the inside..some the out :shrug: SMJ There were two guys above us that dropped out a couple of times and released one...the gentlemen next to me realeased a large native...so it's happening down there :smile: You know where i'm at..stop by and fish... I can't stop making spinners now that i have started
I'm sure you'll get the bug once you start catching them on your own stuff. Chinookster I'm not so sure bout my scale..it's one of those cheap STREN dial scales...It read 19..but i like even numbers better...never go up :tongue: just down :grin:

Good luck,

MrDorkfish

Louis

[ 07-19-2003, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Mrdorkfish ]

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Great job Louis. :bowdown:
I have been catching them on my lures too. :cheers: They look alot like yours. :grin:

G

·
Originally posted by fishchaser:
Great job Louis. :bowdown:
I have been catching them on my lures too. :cheers: They look alot like yours. :grin:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Tracy I finally tracked down your lure :shocked: Wow those are hard to find!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts