IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CROWDED!!! It looked like a weekend 5 years ago and no I'm not just saying this to keep people away!!

BUT, 2 rods boated 4 Steelhead, releasing 2, including 1 "nice" 10-12 # wild fish. Keepers were about 5 - 6# each. 10' of water, 2 on flatfish (yes FLATFISH, I've always thought they were better than Kwikfish, in the smaller sizes) and 2 on spinners. 3 more hard take downs and a "drive by" or 2.

Not much Chinook action yet.

FYI

·
Registered
12,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Other boats didn't do as good...many skunks. (not very often that I get to say that!!) On the other hand there was one boat with 7. The way the sand has filled in, a lot of the area we used to fish in the past is 5 - 6 feet deep. There are FAR fewer good spots to anchor, compared to years past.

I can't imagine what that ramp looked like at 3:30-4 this afternoon when the tide died. I'll bet it was zoo.

·
Registered
12,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be there all week! :dance: Starting today, hopefully I can get one of the few "slots" there are this year. Swing over and say "hi". "Wreckless" is a Flatty/150 Yamaha, ifish stickers on stern corners...I'm the fat blonde guy!! :grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.