IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished this movie (all in Spanish), and I have to say I was surprised. Its actually a pretty good movie. Couple of buddies decide to go on a giant road trip around South America before graduating medical school...and the movie chronicles their journies. Apparently this was based on a true story too. Well worth the rental fee. :clap:

· Registered
1,574 Posts
I haven't seen this movie, but would like to. I thought I'd provide a couple links so everyone knows who and what the movie is about.

Che Guevara

I also included a less favorable review, I hope it does not spark any political debate or other arguement. If it's a good movie, it's a good movie and should be reccommended. These links are provided to inform and educate those who might potentially rent this movie.

A less glowing review

· Registered
6,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The guy could have grown up to start a seal clubbing farm for all I care...not saying the guy was some stand up guy, just saying the movie was very well made. Great cinematography (if I spelled that right), good story line, good humor, very engaging movie. Wish we had more like that one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.