IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here's the picture from the trip I took WillametteRiverOutlaw out. We both managed to bonk a couple nice feesh. His was 25lb and mine was 23lb.

Couldn't have asked for a better day! (maybe a better camera man) Hope to continue the prosperity! :cheers:

sublime

[ 05-09-2003, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Sublime ]

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
:bowdown: :bowdown:

If you find you're catching too many fish and need someone to kill the bite, email me. :wink:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sublime,

By chance did you used to work at Joes(Is your name Ryan)?

Just curious.

P.S. Nice fish, there beauts.
Later Geoff

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Nope,
But I did.. (thats my name too)

[ 05-10-2003, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: willametteriveroutlaw ]

·
Registered
395 Posts
WRO,

Ok, then is that you on the right? The guy on the right looks familiar from Joes, but it's hard to tell in that pic.

If that is you, I've talked to you quite a few times(at joes and on the river). When I was in Joes I was probably talking to Steve.

Later Geoff

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
We seem to fish alot of the same places, We'll ahve to try and coordinate a trip this year. I'll be gone for a couple of months, but will be back in Aug.

[ 05-10-2003, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: willametteriveroutlaw ]

·
Registered
395 Posts
Just got a new driftboat with my dad so hopefully I will have these more refined by fall. So far I've been trying to get some more time on the sticks by drifting the N.San.

The drifter isn't nearly as forgiving as my pontoon so there is somewhat of a learning curve.
Besides all of the fishing options now that I'm not a complete bank maggot.

I've talked to you on 3 rivers and last fall on the Salmon if that helps at all. I'm in my 20's.

Look me up sometime.
Later Geoff

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
I know who you are, last year I meant to get your # that day on the salmon, but got sidetracked with fishing. Drop me an Email and we'll go from there..
Tight lines
WRO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts