IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know this isn't controversial, but given all the negative vibes floating around, I think we should step back and assess what kind of year we had. Read it, its good news.

·
Registered
15,720 Posts
Careful, finclipped. Last time I tried to jump on this "record run" bandwagon I got pounced on. Thanks for sharing the info.

ORS

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya, good point. Well if you can't agree with the record run (modern day), maybe you could be glad that sportsanglers caught a record number of fish. :cheers:

·
Registered
15,720 Posts
Here, here! :cheers:
I put more fish in my boat this year than I ever have. I had more take-downs per day on average than any other year. If I was an arrogant fisherman, I'd say that it was all skill, but the numbers had more to do with it than anything.

ORS

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
No doom and gloom from this fat boy, nosiree! I had a gang-buster year and like ORS, I'd like to think it was pure skill but I know better.

Before everybody chimes in to rain on our parade, I'd just like to say that I think we need to stay with what we're doing - it appears to be working pretty well. Ocean conditions seem to be a big part of the equation and we don't have a lot of control over that, but man, let's enjoy it while it's hot!

Skein

1 - 6 of 6 Posts