IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody know if Midway USA is running any promotions at this time and if they are what's the promotional code is? More specifically I'm looking for a promotion of order X amount and save so much or just a percentage off the order. Thanks

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
they are always running something. i will PM you the latest when I get home this evening if you want.

RF

·
Premium Member
30,286 Posts
In order to, hopefully, limit the number of PM requests - - - in short, ElkChaser was referring to special offers they make you if you have an account - - - he stated the reason he pm'd me re my post above and it was for an unrelated reason. So, I'm assuming this is okay. I actually was aware but don't buy from them in quantities sufficient to take advantage and ~ had forgotten . . . Don

·
Registered
247 Posts
To receive your $30 off:1.Place any in-stock optic of $400 or more in your shopping cart. Enter Promotion Code OPTIC40097 in the box entitled 'Promotion Code' on the Shopping Cart page.2.You will see the discount on the Confirmation page before placing your order.3.Remember, this promotion code is valid for orders placed on MidwayUSA.com.4.Limited to one per customer and one promotion code per retail order.5.Hurry, offer ends at 11:59 PM CT September 18, 2007.

·
Registered
824 Posts
:confused: How much are you guys spending to get these "Promotions"? I have been buying stuff from them for probably 10 years. According to my Wife I spend way to much at Midway and I have never seen or even heard of these......

·
Registered
23,880 Posts
when you buy online it gives you the oportunity to register as a member. members get special discounts. this is the same for most of the larger online stores. you can also call them and get on their catologe mailing list, this also gets you special offers mailed to you

·
Registered
639 Posts
But I found that their shipping will bite you in the ass! True, they have some really good deals, but I have found that after their shipping and handling, that the deal wasn't so good.

They sent me one of those deals for my birthday, but I didn't think it was good enough. Many times local vendors have sales as good as Midway, etc.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Midway in the old days with the shipping included in the purchase price was really nice.

I have to disagree with you on their current shipping charges. I have a UPS commercial account and Midway is charging close to their cost, throw in the outer box and the packing peanuts and it's got to be close to a break even operation for them.

The only time this isn't true is when you're only ordering a few small items and then the shipping is a bit high. I special ordered a reamer, and shipping was ~$9.00 for the item.

John in Oregon

·
Registered
23,880 Posts
since no one in central oregon has reloading hardware on their shelves, anywhere near what the online dealers have. i can only get a lot of the stuff i use through places like midway. so shipping costs are a fact of the reloaders life

·
Registered
247 Posts
Re: Midway USA Promotions - September 23, 2007.

To receive your $10 off:1.Place $175 or more of in-stock products in your shopping cart. Enter Promotion Code WEB17597 in the box entitled 'Promotion Code' on the Shopping Cart page.2.You will see the discount on the Confirmation page before placing your order.3.Remember, this promotion code is valid for orders placed on MidwayUSA.com.4.Limited to one per customer and one promotion code per retail order.5.Hurry, offer ends at 11:59 PM CT September 23, 2007.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts