IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished Rock Point for about 4 hours yesterday with three other guys in my boat.

We bounced eggs and shrimp putting zero fish in the boat and having zero hook ups save one *********. (we saw about a half dozen salmon roll)

I stopped at Pearce landing on my way home and heard of only one fish caught although there were still several boats upriver.

Anyone have a better fish producing day than I??

[ 05-10-2003, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: Straydog ]

·
Registered
626 Posts
Dog, no need to get so far from home. I had to stay home this morning to take care of the smoker :depressed: . Want to hit the Boil this P.M.?

·
Banned
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OOOhhh mmmmaaaannnn.......... we have a dinner thing at 5:30 today for Mom's day.

Good to hear from you, thought maybe I had ticked you off, too! :grin:

What about tomorrow or maybe one evening during the week? Say Wed??

Had both the Yarnell boys with me yesterday and decided to fish their hole since I still haven't got a kicker on the sled. Didn't want to have rocks thrown at us at the boil....... :wink:

[ 05-10-2003, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: Straydog ]

·
Registered
626 Posts
Wednesday will work for me. Be there by 4:00 P.M.and fish til dark if we need to. Sunday morning is booked. I try to give Mom a fresh springer every year, sometimes a card too.

G-

·
Banned
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4 is tough........ can I jump in with you at around 5? Dark is good.

D

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I haven't been out since last Saturday, but it has been hot and cold from what I have heard at Pearce and above. We were up around the corner form the boil last Saturday and saw 1 fish hooked for 15 boats. This is the first weekend it hasn't rained and I spent it working outside at my house :rolleyes:

RF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts