IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Santiam and the Willamatte near the confluence today. No spring chinook caught by anyone today, most boats were gone by 10 A.M.. We stayed around and then moved up the Santiam and did some steelhead fishing. We picked up a nice summer run and lost two natives at the boat on bobber and jigs. We did see one springer roll while anchored at the mouth but appeared to be vary little moving up this far as of yet.

·
Registered
344 Posts
seen acouple people there the day before (4-19)and nothing i seen caught :depressed: , we shot up the willie and went bass'in but of course nota , they were there but no takers..... it sucks when you dont have the right gear with ya .. :shrug:

·
Registered
344 Posts
some one caught a oversize sturg down from the mouth :shocked: i guess there was something i seen, better keep that zipped :wink:

·
Banned
51 Posts
We were catchin legal sturgeon there at the cliffs in 15-25 ft of water last year.. its NO secret... just timing. Ill have my boat parked there at the mouth of the Santiam about the 1st of May... see my Ifish decals and wave.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts